Jacqueline Tyler APD AN
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise Science & Nutrition) - University of Wollongong
- Master of Science (Exercise Rehabilitation, Nutrition & Dietetics) - University of Wollongong
- Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Cert IV Fitness (Personal training)
Welcome to Rethink Nutrition. Allow me to introduce myself.
I am an Accredited Practising Dietitian and an Accredited Nutritionist, born, raised and educated in Wollongong, NSW. I am also a wife and mum that just loves food, cooking, and the joy that comes with sharing a meal with family and friends.
What I love about being a Dietitian is seeing the huge difference that small dietary changes can make to my clients' lives. Successfully making little steps towards healthier eating can translate into huge improvements in physical health and well being, as well as mental and emotional health. I love watching my clients become more positive and confident as they take control of their food and eating habits.
Outside of work, and when I'm not making mess in the kitchen, I love getting to the beach with my family, reading, crafting and tackling our ongoing home renovations.